Massage therapists and aestheticians pamper guests inside a tranquil spa filled with candles and statues imported from Thailand
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a 60-minute massage with customized aromatherapy, valid any day ($100 value)
- $103.20 for a two-hour mini chi revitalization package with a massage, body scrub, and moisturizing body-butter treatment ($205 value)
- $129 for a 60-minute couples’ massage with aromatherapy ($210 value)
- $103 for an Facial and 60-minute massage ($180 value)
All massage options include 20% off your next service.
- More than 20 licensed massage therapists to choose from
- Therapist: Teena Wiggins
- License Number: MA56393
About Chi Spa
Chi Spa’s more than 20 licensed massage therapists are experts in their craft and can easily pull massage techniques from Western and Eastern modalities and seamlessly integrate them into a single session designed to address their clients' problem areas. The therapists owe their versatility to their training in Thai massage at the Wat Po Buddhist Temple in Bangkok, Thailand. The look and feel of the distinctive Thai relaxation retreats followed them back to Chi Spa, which is decorated with elaborate woodcuts and statues imported from Thailand. The treatment rooms preserve a modern feel; some even have private showers in which guests can rinse off before or after their treatments. In addition to familiar modalities such as Swedish and hot stone, therapists can knead muscles with barefoot ashiatsu massage or the 200-year-old Thai Ceremony massage, originally intended to relax returning warriors who’d carried their horses home.