Trained professionals scrub soot from the chimney to increase fireplace’s safety and performance as well as inspect it
About This Deal
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Service includes: Cleaning and inspection for one chimney
- Length of service: up to 45 minutes.
- Service radius: within 40 miles of zip code 19107
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
About Chimney Pro
It goes without saying that it is crucial to take care of dryer vents. That's why the technicians of Chimney Pro remove the lint and grime from these components, as well as air ducts, with the help of a powerful vacuum. Routine cleaning of dryer vents not only helps improve the efficiency of the appliance but also helps reduce the risk of fires. Additionally, the team performs chimney sweeps with a rotary brush.