Customers strive towards their weight-management goals with the help of an experienced professional, through prescribed Phentermine
About This Deal
4-Week BELLA Phentermine Weight Reduction Program with Initial Consultation $30/week
8-Week BELLA Phentermine Weight Reduction Program with 2-Consultations $25/week
12-Week BELLA Phentermine Weight Reduction Program with 3-Consultations $20/week
Each option only gives the customer a 1-week supply at their Groupon purchase price; regardless of which option they choose. Customers are responsible for purchasing the remaining supply of BELLA Phentermine directly from the merchant, at a reduced cost based on the option chosen:
- Four Week Option = $30 weekly supply of Bella Phentermine
- Eight Week Option = $25 weekly supply of Bella Phentermine
- Twelve Week Option = $20 weekly supply of Bella Phentermine
Monthly charges are auto-debited to the customer's credit card by the merchant directly based on the pricing and duration of the chosen plan.
Groupon includes FREE weight loss consultation, BMI evaluation and weight management plan.
Customers that extend their BELLA weight reduction program past the duration of their initial Groupon will enjoy a discounted weekly charge of either $30/week, $25/week or $20/week depending on which Groupon plan choosen.
Customers that extend their weight reduction plan past the duration of the Groupon; a $65 consultation is required every 60-days thereafter, paid directly to the merchant and will continue to enjoy FREE shipping.
Not Valid In The Following States:
About Bella Phentermine Weight Loss:
- Bella Phentermine Weight reduction program: Bella capsules contain; TOPIRAMATE 15MG / BUPROPRION 65MG /NALTREXONE 8MG / METHYLCOBALAMIN (B12) 1MG / PHENTERMINE 20MG (all FDA approved for weight loss)
- Topiramate (Topamax FDA approved) has been shown to cause weight loss when used for both seizure control and migraine prevention. Topiramate (used by itself) is not specifically approved by the FDA for weight loss. You will find weight loss easier if you take topiramate because it reduces the amount of leptin your body produces. Leptin is known as the hunger hormone and tells you that you need to fuel your body. This drug also reduces cortisol, a hormone known to cause belly fat gain.
- BUPROPRION (Wellbutrin FDA approved) Dopamine and norepinephrine both play a role in satiety. For many people with overweight or obesity, Wellbutrin can increase levels of these chemicals and help reduce cravings and overall food intake.
- Naltrexone (FDA approved) helps normalize your metabolism, matching your appetite to resting energy expenditures. Reduce insulin resistance: Naltrexone modulates cellular resistance to insulin, which may lead to weight loss. Naltrexone is a μ-opioid receptor antagonist commonly used for treatment of opioid addiction and alcohol dependence . Possibly, naltrexone reduces food consumption through the blockage of β-endorphin action at the μ-opioid receptor as well as preventing autoinhibition of pro-opiomelanocortin neurons.
- METHYLCOBALAMIN B12 works by converting the food we eat into sugar and other types of fuel that keep the body running smoothly. B12 is often associated with weight loss because of its ability to boost metabolism and provide lasting energy.
- PHENTERMINE (FDA approved) Phentermine (Adipex-P, Lomaira) is a prescription medicine used to lessen appetite. It can help weight loss by making you less hungry. Or it can help you feel full longer. Phentermine also is offered combined with topiramate for weight loss (FDA approved Qsymia). Under a controlled environment, phentermine users could lose up to 5% of total body weight within the 8-12 weeks time and this can be converted into 1-2% body weight reduction in a week
About CLP Med Spa
“Miami Aesthetic Treatments and Laser Services”
We specialize in Laser Hair Removal, Facials, Aesthetic Treatments such as Botox/Dysport and Fillers, Tattoo Removal, Body Sculpting and Anti-Aging treatments.
Cosmetic Laser Professionals offers the most innovative, non-invasive, anti-aging and aesthetic treatments to improve the way you look and feel. When you need a Med Spa Miami Locals highly recommend time and time again, we are their top choice.
We can turn back the clock of aging and help you look, feel and be your BEST!