This compression therapy system aims to speed up recovery and metabolism; the device covers the entire legs and hip area
About This Deal
- One BOA Max 2 Compression Therapy Session
- Pack of Five BOA Max 2 Compression Therapy Sessions
The BOA Max 2 offers several protocols of application, including sports massage and beauty treatments. A typical session lasts 45–60 minutes. Clients use this application for recovery from exercise and enhancement of general wellbeing. It is similar to compression pants, but the BOA 24-compression-chamber system covers the entire legs and hip area (not just legs or arms), which can achieve better results. The device may also offer slimming effects.
See Complete CryoSpa’s other offers:
- Anti-Aging Facials with Celluma LED Light Therapy
- NormaTec Compression Sleeve Therapy Sessions
- Cryotherapy Sessions
About Complete CryoSpa
Complete CryoSpa lives up to its name with a full menu of cryotherapy services, not to mention complementary wellness treatments.
For an all-inclusive experience, customers can try a little bit of everything:
- Whole-body cryotherapy: A few-minute dip inside a cryochamber helps reduce inflammation, relieve aches and pains, and boost energy levels.
- Cryofacials: Cryotherapy for complexions can reduce the appearance of pores and tighten skin.
- Cryotherapy spot treatments: Targeted cold therapy addresses specific complaints concerning overworked or injured muscles.
- NORMATEC Compression Therapy: Sleeves squeeze the arms, legs, or hips, massaging muscles and promoting healthy circulation.
- BOA Max 2 Compression Therapy: A lower-body suit uses compressed air to aid in muscle recovery and slim the legs and hips.
- Celluma LED Light Therapy: A panel of LED lights treats skin concerns ranging from acne to signs of aging, including collagen loss and sun damage.