Noninvasive laser like lipo treatments help slim and tone physiques by minimizing localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, increase metabolism as well as tighten the skin.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
About Active Lifestyle Medical
At Active Lifestyle Medical, the medical staff takes a holistic approach to wellness, meaning they'll never just send you home with a prescription and consider you cured. Instead, their team ferret out the root cause of your malady, rather than just masking the symptoms. Living a healthy, balanced life requires a proactive approach to wellness, and at Active Lifestyle Medical the kind and caring staff help visitors improve their overall health by providing guidance as well as direct care. They offer lifestyle advice, nutrition counseling, laser lipo, and detoxification programs.