Students join a fun class to learn about the process of making pottery and then create their own masterpiece
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- The classes introduce the theoretic knowledge and practice of throwing on the pottery wheel. Students learn basic skills of wedging clay, centering, raising, and shaping basic forms.
- All tools and supply included.
- View the details about class
What to bring: shirts and shoes are required, especially clothes that may get dirty.
- At the end of the class, students get to take home their very own homemade piece (Greenware)
- Step-by-step demonstration allows students to familiarize with the wheel and able to sit down and go through the process of throwing.
About Creative Hands Art School
Classes at Creative Hands Art School offer an opportunity for students to work with skilled instructors and in well furnished facilities and offers extensive studio time to students enrolled in our classes allowing for each person to grow at their own pace. We believe the open studio time is integral to learning and building community. As our curriculum continues to evolve, each month brings new class options as well as a core group of regular classes to meet the needs of students at every level. We have a yearlong beginner, intermediate and advance art programs where our students learn fundamentals of Fine Art. Ours is a class semi-private class structure where teacher-student ratio is 6:1. We focus on the process one takes to create an art work and an uncompromising quality of artwork. Advance Art Exploration is a more intense art program where students create individual art works that help them build a Portfolio for High School Projects, Competitions, Art Exhibitions as well as prepare for college