Among cryotherapy’s benefits are faster injury recovery, reduced inflammation, and an increased metabolic rate
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
About Cryo 90065
Cryo 90065's cryotherapy chamber engulfs the entire body in freezing air, but not for the sake of making teeth chatter. When the subzero nitrogen gas touches skin, it triggers the body to release a rush of endorphins that can help ease sore muscles, reduce pain and inflammation, and improve joint function. The chamber's potential recovery and wellness benefits attract athletes seeking to recover faster after sports activities, as well as clients suffering from chronic discomfort. Aside from cryotherapy, Cryo 90065 also specializes in Air-Relax treatments that hug limbs with compression technology to improve poor circulation and minimize muscle soreness and fatigue.
Cryotherapy: Know Before You Go
- You're going to get cold, really cold. The air within the full-body chamber lowers skin's temperature by up to 50°F.
- The more skin contact, the more effective it will be. While inside the chamber, clients typically disrobe to their undergarments so the freezing air touches more skin.
- The sessions are short—only 1.5–3 minutes.