Take control of your health and fitness with coaching from Curves, offered in-club or virtually
About This Deal
- The Curves workout is convenient, safe and effective, combining strength training and cardio plus stretching – all in just 30 minutes.
- Classes range from lower to higher-intensity with categories such as Balance, Body Basics, Cardio and Boxing.
- 7-day access to Curves gym circuit equipment or MyCurves On Demand at-home streaming program
- Valid for 7 consecutive days, in-club and on-demand must be redeemed at local Curves club
- Limit one fitness membership per person at participating locations only
- Not valid with any other offer or able to be used consecutively
- One-time use only
- No cash value
Need To Know
For 28 years, Curves has been a leader in women’s fitness, helping millions of women get stronger and healthier. Curves' mission is to strengthen women by providing fun, fast, and safe programs to help them reach their health and fitness goals. Curves is one of the largest chains of fitness clubs for women in the world, famous for its 30-minute circuit with a coach that works every major muscle group with strength training, cardio and stretching. Curves Specialty Classes/Circuits focus on providing strength and flexibility through categories like Balance, Body Basics, Cardio, and Boxing. The Curves Nutrition & Weight Management Program promotes balanced and sustainable nutrition education designed to help decrease body fat, increase lean muscle mass, and improve metabolism when followed with the Curves workout
MyCurves On Demand brings the Curves trusted 30-minute workout to your own home. Led by real Curves coaches and developed by Curves program experts, MyCurves On Demand is accessible anytime, anywhere on your favorite smart device. MyCurves On Demand + Group Coaching combines the support and accountability of a Curves Coach with a virtual online community of like-minded women. The Curves Health & Wellness Education Series provides members with education on important health topics impacting women of all ages, so they can make improvements for their own health and wellbeing. For more information on any of Curves' program offerings, please visit www.curves.com.