Students can perfect their wedding dance or pick up a new hobby during lessons in ballroom, swing, rhythm, and country
About This Deal
- Valid for an individual or a couple.
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older
- During private lessons, instructors work at each individual or couple’s own pace to ensure they learn proper dance skills.
- Studios specialize in more than 25 styles of dance, which range from the waltz and tango to salsa, two-step, and West Coast swing.
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it’s like to take a dance class by yourself.
About Dance Masters
At Dance Masters Rock Foster and his skilled staff have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of more than 25 dance styles. Since 1987, they have specialized in the familiar, such as the tango and waltz, as well as more obscure styles such as shag swing dancing and bolero dancing. They work at each student’s individual pace, combining private lessons with group lessons and social dance parties to ensure each person finds their footwork.