Passengers take a guided bus tour of Washington DC’s monuments and walk around selected stops using guided ear pieces
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Tour takes place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Valid Saturday- Sunday
- Departure location: Tour starts at the White house Gifts on 701 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
- Closest Metro stations are Metro Center and McPherson Square.
- Our transponder and earpiece technology allows our guests to enjoy our commentary directly to each guest.
- The tour highlights the best attractions in Washington DC. Participants take the journey back in time and discover the most historic sites of the Nation’s Capital.
- Abe Lincoln gingerbread cookie will be shared at his memorial as part of the experience.
- Water and light snacks available.
- River cruise tickets included
- Stops at US Capitol - West front, White House, World World II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial , FDR Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean and Vietnam Memorial.
- After lunch guests have two options to go to Arlington National Cemetery or go to the river cruise for 45 mins in the Potomac river.
- Those who choose the river cruise will continue to stop at Georgetown and the US Marine Corps War Memorial.
About DC Nation Tours
DC Nation Guided tours promise to be fun, informative, thought provoking, and inspirational. You will visit all of DC's most famous and historic sights, but we promise to take you beyond the visuals and explore the rich hidden meaning of the city' s treasures through interactive experiences and intriguing stories that bring the past alive for us today. You'll capture wonderful experiences on film and video but we also hope you will find new inspiration to move forward in your daily journey back home. They have many tour packages as well as step on storytellers tour-guides in most languages. One of the unique features is they use earpiece technology and LED Bracelets, provide light snacks/bottles of water and gingerbread cookies in all their tours as part of your experience. They slogan Come Smile With Us!