Deluxe Med Spa

6 Locations

One or Two 75-Minute Signature Facials with Microdermabrasion at Deluxe Med Spa (Up to 86% Off)

Select Option
Over 300 views today, so act now!


Signature facials with microdermabrasion exfoliate, deep clean, and nourish the skin to rejuvenate the complexion

Groupon Customer Reviews

100% Verified Reviews
All Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal.
Filter Aspect List
2 ratings1 reviews
Rating of 5 out of 5 stars
7 hours ago
Wow! I do not have enough good things to say about this beauty spa and the facial/microdermabrasion treatment I received. From the moment I walked in, I was loving the chic. Relaxed environment. The receptionists were both very nice and my esthetician Sherry was simply amazing. She took such good care of my skin and deep cleaned my entire face. The facial and neck message was so relaxing. I nearly fell asleep. I left with glowing, baby soft clean skin. I booked another treatment and I look forward to going back and trying all.the other treatments they offer!! I highly recommend. The collagen mask was perfect. Skin is softer, brighter and my pores are clean. I'm very happy with my experience :)
1 ratings1 reviews
Rating of 2 out of 5 stars
1 day ago
Prior to the session they try to upsell you. When I entered the room and got into the bed- after a few minutes I realized that they didn’t have proper ac. I was sweating the entire time. The ambient music is playing so low that I heard random noises from the facility. 75% of the time - it was a facial/chest massage… the other 25% was actual extractions which were very subpar. I won’t be returning
1 ratings1 reviews
Rating of 5 out of 5 stars
2 days ago
1 ratings1 reviews
Rating of 1 out of 5 stars
5 days ago
They made me wait for 30min, only to tell me later that they need to reschedule because the previous customer wanted an additional procedure. Highly unprofessional. While waiting, I got to hear how another client’s treatment had left her with scars in her face.
1 ratings1 reviews
Rating of 4 out of 5 stars
7 days ago
Excited for my very first hydro facial and diamond microdermabrasion at this spa plus I added an abdominal detox along with lazer treatment for skin brightening and sun spot removal. I will post my results following my second treatment next month. So far so good!! Bonus: the lazer treatment without any pain or discomfort 🙌🏻
See all reviews

About This Deal

  • Benefits of signature facial: includes face wash, exfoliate, face and shoulder massage, and extraction
  • Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
  • About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away

  • Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
  • Learn more about microdermabrasion

Fine Print

Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 365 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings

About Deluxe Med Spa