Advanced laser technology helps remove unwanted hair from the desired body areas quickly and efficiently
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Types of laser used: Soprano Ice Alma Laser
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair removal.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Need To Know
DermaClinic's trained staff uses a selection of high-tech instruments to boost appeal. The treatments are so effective that the clinic has collected a star-studded clientele list, including singer Rosario Ortega, designer Benito Fernandez, and model Manu Viale.
- Laser hair removal: Using the Soprano 3G XL, the staff targets hair at the roots, damaging the follicles to prevent future growth—leaving clients looking and feeling their smoothest.
- Body contouring: The Candle Shape II system achieves beautiful, slim curves by combining infrared light, radio-frequency waves, vacuum suction, and massage rollers.
- Anti-cellulite treatments: Regen's triple-wavelength radio-frequency technology encourages collagen regrowth for smoother bodies after just one treatment.