Knowledgeable aestheticians perform advanced skincare treatments aimed at addressing various skin issues
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Advanced Lactic Exfoliation Treatment: this resurfacing treatment is designed for sensitive skin, aimed to address signs of aging and hyperpigmentation.
- Advanced Glycolic Exfoliation Treatment: this deep and intense treatment is aimed at resurfacing and renewing the epidermis by removing the damaged outer skin layers.
- Acne Peel: the peel is a blend of salicylate and glycolic acid designed to resurface skin and help cleanse the pores.
- Organic Ormedic Treatment: the goal of this treatment is to revitalize and soothe sensitive, dehydrated, irritated, stressed, or dull-looking skin.
- What is microneedling?
- Pomegranate Passionfruit Anti-Aging Facial: the treatment is meant to increase the firmness and elasticity of the skin by boosting collagen and elastin production, as well as to promote the skin’s hydration and restore a glowing complexion.
- Image Oxygen Facial: this treatment is designed to exfoliate, illuminate, and oxygenate the skin.
- Image Four-Layer Facelift: this treatment includes high doses of vitamin C and glycolic acid to help tighten and exfoliate the skin, as well as speed up cellular turnover.
- Osmosis Retinol Infusion Peel: performed using a nano needle, this treatment is aimed at enhancing the absorption of vitamins and antioxidants down to the skin’s dermal level.
- Age-Defying Dermafile (Microdermabrasion) Facial Treatment: this treatment is meant to help boost collagen production and smooth fine lines, as well as reduce sun damage and hyperpigmentation, and remove dead skin cells.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Hydro Microdermabrasion Facial with LED-Light Mask: this resurfacing treatment incorporates the use of vortex technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin simultaneously.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- Vline Gold Therapy: the treatment is designed to help hydrate the skin and smoothen fine lines.
- Perfection Lift: this treatment is aimed at addressing signs of aging, fine lines, and wrinkles to leave the skin firm and revitalized.
- Image Lightening Peel: this treatment is meant to help address such issues as hyperpigmentation, photo damage, sun/dark spots, and melasma. It combines botanical brighteners luminescence and seashine with echinacea plant-derived stem cells and anti-aging peptides to restore a luminous and more youthful appearance of the skin.
- Eye Revitalizing Peel Treatment: this treatment is focused on helping rejuvenate the skin around the eyes to reduce laxity, bags, and dark circles.
- Advanced TCA Peel Exfoliation Treatment: this treatment is designed for treating signs of aging, acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- TCA-5 Pigment Berry Peel Glymed Plus: this TCA and antioxidant peel has a plethora of potential benefits, including: brightening and tightening the skin, minimizing pores, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reducing pigmentation and redness, increase the skin’s elasticity and firmness, reducing dull and uneven texture of the skin, lifting and firming the skin, and addressing the signs of aging.
- Glymed Plus TCA Advance Peel: this treatment is aimed at treating, correcting, and controlling pigmentation, wrinkles, and acne. Possible benefits of the treatment include brightening and tightening the skin, minimizing pores, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reducing pigmentation and redness, increase the skin’s elasticity and firmness, reducing dull and uneven texture of the skin, lifting and firming the skin, and addressing the signs of aging.
- Cranberry Turnover Face Peel: this facial is geared for congested oily/acneic skin. It includes an enzyme mask customized for the customer’s skin type and concerns, along with steam, extractions, and a soothing finishing mask. The treatment can help resurface and refine the skin and pores, remove oil and debris, and protect from bacterial infections.
- Korean Regentron Acne and Hyperpigmentation Treatment: This treatment uses a spice technology to treat resistant conditions such as acne and hyperpigmentation.
Desert Mountain Skincare and Massage
The seasoned staff of Desert Mountain Skincare and Massage is dedicated to catering patrons’ beauty needs from head to toe. They refine complexions with dermaplaning, peels, and facials, banish unwanted hair with warmed wax, and perform a variety of massage sessions tailored to one’s expectations and body concerns. Massages may be enhanced with foot and back salt or sugar scrubs.