Visitors get to see incredible radio-operated train models travelling through the 6,000 feet of tracks
About This Deal
- What’s included: Adult admission
- Free admission for children under 5
- Click here to view the opening hours
About The Detroit Model Railroad Club
Visitors get to see and admire incredible models of trains and scenery that can inspire awe in children and adults alike.
- Numbers: Multiple radio-controlled trains running on over 6,000 feet of track in a 4,000 square-foot layout!
- Eye-catcher: the whole layout from the front, which gives the viewer a perspective on the size of the whole operation.
- Don't miss: the ability to listen in on the radio communications between the engineers and the Detroit Union dispatcher.
- Pro Tip: aside from the models, there are always a few of the club members around, ready to answer visitors' questions.