Furry companions can go through a comprehensive makeover in a comfortable and professional setting
What You'll Get
- Deshedding package includes: deshedding, shampoo, conditioning, nail clipping, ear cleaning, dental care, and coat brushing if necessary.
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.