Furry companions can go through a comprehensive makeover in a comfortable and professional setting
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Deshedding package includes: deshedding, shampoo, conditioning, nail clipping, ear cleaning, dental care, and coat brushing if necessary.
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule