Furry companions can go through a comprehensive makeover in a comfortable and professional setting
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
2 ratings1 reviews
The groomers at Dirty Paws are the best. Always friendly and take good care of my pooches. I don't take them anywhere else. I recommend highly recommend them.
3 ratings1 reviews
They rock! Ask my dog!
2 ratings2 reviews
Dirty Paws provides excellent service! Quick, thorough, and efficient!
6 ratings4 reviews
Great Staff! Did a great job with my German Shepard!!
4 ratings2 reviews
Best place ever! Love the service and love my dogs get there every time
6 ratings3 reviews
Friendly staff. They did an Awesome job!!
3 ratings1 reviews1 photos
I'm satisfied with the service, Beethoven is happy too🐶
1 ratings1 reviews
i loved how you could drop your dog off in the morning & pick up later for a wash & not need an appointment. I did the de-shedding pkg & loved the result! Great deal compared to other competitors. & left with a cute bandana.
About This Deal
- Deshedding package includes: deshedding, shampoo, conditioning, nail clipping, ear cleaning, dental care, and coat brushing if necessary.
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.