Body wraps can help detoxify the body and reduce the signs of aging; wood therapy helps contour the treated area
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Intended benefits of a seaweed body wrap: may help remedy skin sagging as well as remove toxins from the body.
- Intended benefits of a toning seaweed body wrap: can help boost metabolism and tone the body.
- Wood therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- Intended benefits of a cooling mud wrap: can help reduce the signs of aging by tightening the skin.
- Intended benefits of a sauna blanket treatment: can help remove toxins from the body as well as loosen stiff muscles.
About Divine Silhouette Spa
Divine Silhouette Spa knows how important women's intimate wellbeing is. This is why the practice focuses on all-natural yoni v-steam sessions. Simple herbal treatment can result in an array of benefits. By cleansing the womb, yoni can reduce pain and bloating, regulates the cycle, and it may also heal hemorrhoids. Divine Silhouette Spa features a friendly staff and serene, quiet ambiance – all that to help customers relax and make the stay as comfortable as it can be.