Trained technicians provide air-duct cleaning services to ensure properly functioning system and improve indoor-air quality
About This Deal
- Service includes a maintenance cleaning using 2000 CFM negative air machine.
Service radius: within 40 miles of zip code 89169
Air-duct inspection: technicians remove dust, debris, lint, dirt, and hazardous materials from air ducts using a powerful vacuum pressure to maintain proper and safe airflow as well as reduce the risk of fire
- Service restrictions:
- Limit 1 voucher per one AC unit. Additional AC unit will require additional vouchers.
- Dryer vent over 10 feet or clogged dryer vents will incur an additional fee.
- One main and one return is included additional main and returns will require an additional charge. Mains range from $90–129 depending on length and returns range from $50–70 depending on size.
- Disinfecting, deep cleaning, furnace cleaning, mold treatment, and grill vent wash are not included but can be added for an additional cost.
About Dryer Vent Kings
A clean dryer vent is a happy dryer vent. That's why the technicians at Dryer Vent Kings remove the lint and grime from these components, as well as air ducts, with the help of a powerful vacuum. Routine cleaning of dryer vents not only help to improve the efficiency of the appliance, but it also helps to reduce the risk of fires—clothes dryers cause nearly 16,000 structure fires in the U.S. every year.