Skilled professional aims to provide relaxation and bring pain relief with massage or smoothen and soften the skin with body scrub
About This Deal
- Full-body mineral buff: Esthetician helps customers keep their skin smooth and soft by exfoliating it with sea salt or brown sugar scrub.
- 60-minute custom massages for choice include Swedish and deep-tissue massage.
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Krystina Marie Mitchell, MT.0008139
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Knots on Point
Located in Centennial, Knots on Point was founded by Krystina Mitchell—a licensed massage therapist with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Krystina's areas of expertise include deep-tissue massage along with trigger-point therapy and relief for cervical spine and cranium dysfunction. At her salon, she also offers an array of different modalities, all designed to help her customers relax, relieve pain and tension, and improve their overall well-being.