Float pod keeps one afloat as external stimulation is muted and senses are subdued for mental and physical relaxation and meditation
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply calm and relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and Epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Tank sessions are designed to relax the mind and body and relieve stress.
- Learn how float pod works and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about float sessions.
About Easy Float
As its name implies, Easy Float features specifically designed, custom float rooms to ensure every guest has the better float experience. During 90-minute float sessions, clients lie in sensory-deprivation tanks filled with 10 inches of water infused with more than 1,000 pounds of Epsom salt. Designed to remove external stimuli, floating helps lull clients into a deeply meditative state. By allowing the body and mind to rest and recover, clients may experience a variety of physical and mental benefits, including:
- Improved circulation and immune function
- Faster recovery time
- Reduced pain and stress
- Improved sleep and less fatigue