Technicians clean the interior and exterior of the client’s vehicle, aiming to leave it spotless
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Complete car exterior wash
- Wax application
- Tire and rim cleaning
- In-depth interior vacuum
- Gentle cleaning of interior consoles/panels, glass, plastics, vinyl, upholstery, leather, rugs, and trunk
- Ceiling/roof liner cleaning and drying
- Scrub cleaning and drying mats
- Service area: valid only for Montgomery County, MD region
- Service restrictions: an SUV with third-row seating area is XL (full) size. An add-on for extreme cleaning needs (dense grime, mildew, pet hair, etc) is an extra fee of $30 for sedans, $40 for crossovers and SUVs, and $50 for full-size SUVs, trucks, and vans. Clients can ask the detailer at appointment for details and assessment. For compounded, unwieldy condition vehicles, another up-charge is added (bill upon completion will be an additional $30, $40, or $50). This is for a vehicle inundated with accumulated, widespread, heavy binding grime; layered/unattended wide area residue that is embedded/entrenched/spread throughout.
- Eco-friendly: doesn’t use buckets, hoses, or detergents
- How long will it take?: 3–4 hours, depending on vehicle size
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
About EcoFreedom Mobile Auto Detailing
Like anything else, cars tend to gather dust and dirt as they're used. EcoFreedom Mobile Auto Detailing aims to restore them to new-like state with detailing services, available for sedans, SUVs, and vans. To help their clients save time, the technicians come to them, eliminating the need to drop the vehicle off and pick it up.