Eyebrow and permanent makeup expert offers customers a range of services designed to achieve a natural, beautiful eyebrow or lip look
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Eyebrow Makeover session includes eyebrow lamination, threading, and tinting
- During eyebrow-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyebrows to help enhance, shape, and define them, lasting about six weeks.
- During threading sessions, aestheticians use a length of thread to form loops around unwanted hairs and then twist to remove. This type of hair removal is more precise than waxing or sugaring, making it great for eyebrows.
- Eyebrow lamination uses a special lotion to give brows a set, brushed-up shape for several weeks.
- About permanent makeup: wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- About microblading: after applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Ombre powder brows: after applying a numbing agent, a technician uses a handheld tool to create tiny dots of pigment to add volume and create an illusion of fuller, thicker brows.
- Approximate length of each session:
- 60 minutes for the eyebrow makeover
- 150 minutes for the microblading
- 150 minutes for the ombre powder brows
- 180 minutes for the lip blush
- Customer must complete medical history and consent forms during the consultation.
- Touch-up service is not included.
- Results after service are based on customer care and can not be 100% guaranteed.