Event features makeup demonstrations, celebrity guests, and 220 vendors who offer the latest products and services tailored for women
About This Deal
- The event features attractions created with women in mind, such as shopping opportunities, cooking demonstrations, a fashion show, and more.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, April 12: 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 14: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Free admission for children 12 and under.
- Car: free onsite parking
- Bus: there is a bus stop across the railway tracks
- Train: the Malton GO Station is located nearby
- Plane: the venue is located about 3 km from Toronto’s Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
Need To Know
Back for another year, the annual SpookFest features two days that are all about learning, fun, and family in the spirit of Halloween. Fall-themed cheer is abundant here including a pumpkin carving station, a costume contest, and the monster mash bash that provides spooky tunes all day long. Within the 200,000-square-feet area, there's plenty to do and explore. A guest favorite is the spooky trick or treat trail, a nerve-wrackingly fun ride in five explorable trick-or-treat houses. So, grab a costume and get ready for both family-friendly autumn activities alongside spooky Halloween surprises.