Event features makeup demonstrations, celebrity guests, and 220 vendors who offer the latest products and services tailored for women
About This Deal
- The event features attractions created with women in mind, such as shopping opportunities, cooking demonstrations, a fashion show, and more.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, April 12: 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 14: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Free admission for children 12 and under.
- Car: free onsite parking
- Bus: there is a bus stop across the railway tracks
- Train: the Malton GO Station is located nearby
- Plane: the venue is located about 3 km from Toronto’s Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
Back for another year, the annual SpookFest features two days that are all about learning, fun, and family in the spirit of Halloween. Fall-themed cheer is abundant here including a pumpkin carving station, a costume contest, and the monster mash bash that provides spooky tunes all day long. Within the 200,000-square-feet area, there's plenty to do and explore. A guest favorite is the spooky trick or treat trail, a nerve-wrackingly fun ride in five explorable trick-or-treat houses. So, grab a costume and get ready for both family-friendly autumn activities alongside spooky Halloween surprises.