La Jolla Bay has a thriving ecosystem with a high concentration of sea life, has a natural boat launch and is famous for its Sea Caves
About This Deal
Everyday California is open and not subject to California’s December 3rd, 2020 COVID order. For the most up to date information, please check the merchant’s website.
- All rentals include life jackets and a safety tutorial
- Age requirements: second passenger on a double kayak must be 6 or older
- Advance online reservations required
- Before purchasing your voucher, you should check reservation availability on the Everyday California website to make sure your desired dates are available
- If you have any questions regarding scheduling or availability, or if you are a solo participant or an odd-numbered group, you can call the merchant at (858) 454-6195 for scheduling assistance
- Deal is valid for the following promotional departure times between October 1st and December 31st, 2021:
- Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.
- Saturday–Sunday: 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- On the day of your trip, all participants are expected to arrive 30 minutes early.
Everyday California is a proud participant of 1% for the Planet. To learn more, click here
About Everyday California
Action water-sports shop Everyday California wrangles an experienced team of experts to escort patrons on a kayak, surfing, and snorkeling tours. The shop as been lauded by publications including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, and San Diego Tribune for its exploration of the earth's watery expanses that offer glimpses of marine creatures such as sea turtles, sea lions, seals, dolphins, and cormorants. Kayak tours take paddlers out on a variety of adventures, including destinations such as seven sea caves, the paths of migrating gray whales, and underwater kelp forests. Everyday California also rents out kayaks, snorkel gear, surfboards, paddleboards, and saddles for baby belugas. With warmer waters, this winter customers can experience snorkeling and other water excursions.