Live online classes are an opportunity to improve one’s painting skills and have fun without leaving home
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Coffee & Canvas Virtual Sessions are available Sundays 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM or Tuesdays 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Paint a colorful painting, explore your creative side, no experience necessary, the main objective is to unwind and have fun.
- Join us on Zoom, you’ll be guided through the process (art kits available).
- For complete enjoyment of virtual sessions, participation is limited to 4 participants per household. A meeting link will be provided 24-hours before the session. Please register at least 2-days prior.
- For any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 763-5256
We will use a variety of art materials, some items to have on hand:
- Watercolor Palette
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Brushes
- Canvas, Canvas Board or Watercolor Paper (9 x 12 or larger)
- Palette (A paper plate will do)
- Water Container (Something to rinse your brushes in)
- 1” Foam Brush, art sponge (Or cut a clean household sponge in quarters)
- Paper Towels
Or You may opt to purchase one of our Adult Art Kits.
About Express Yourself Studios
You're never too old to tap into your imagination or hone your creativity. That's the idea behind Express Yourself Studios, where both kids and adults find a wide array of pottery, painting, and other art classes designed just for them. Regardless of previous experience, all students can learn to express themselves through the arts with help from Express Yourself's patient instructors, who also lead guided art projects during open studio times and host special events such as Cocktails and Canvas nights.