Aesthetician performs treatments like microdermabrasion and chemical peel, which can exfoliate the skin, boost collagen production, and more
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Benefits of LED light facial: Aims to boost collagen production, treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
Who performs the treatment: Monica Nettle, who has 6 years of experience
- Read more about how chemical peels work.