Aesthetician performs treatments like microdermabrasion and chemical peel, which can exfoliate the skin, boost collagen production, and more
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Benefits of LED light facial: Aims to boost collagen production, treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
Who performs the treatment: Paula Aradi, who has 17 years of experience
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Not valid on Saturday and Sunday. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.