Technician uses a permanent pigment to mimic the appearance of lip or eye makeup, which can enhance the client’s features
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- Length of single session: 1–3 hours
- Medical conditions pre-procedure do’s and dont’s Aftercare excetera. It is very important that you do not drink alcohol the morning of and no caffeine and no acetaminophen ibuprofen or any blood thinning medications the day before or the morning of as we want to minimize any bleeding as well as no fish oil for 1 week before. If any health conditions apply to you you will need a doctor’s note in order to have the procedure done.
About Ezina Beauty
Ezina Beauty offers delightful spa services including microblading, powder brows, permanent makeup, microneedling, skin rejuvenation, and piercing. Ezina has over 29 years of experience performing high quality beauty services in the Minneapolis area. She's upgraded her spa to a new location so she can provide even better service to her customers.