Skincare experts perform multi-step facials, microdermabrasion, or dermaplaning treatments promoting a healthy and radiant complexion
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Signature facial includes skin analysis, deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam, extractions, mask, as well as head, neck, and shoulders massage.
- Elite facial includes all of the elements of the signature facial using a customized choice of premium cosmetic products. The treatments are designed to address specific issues including acne or signs of aging, as well as to hydrate, detoxify, or soothe a sensitive skin.
- Dermaplaning is an customized, manual exfoliating treatment using a special tool to remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Facelogic Spa - Highland Park
As its name suggests, Facelogic Highland Park prioritizes the primping of the face. Its aestheticians perform more than a dozen facials, including services that use only organic products and treatments tailored to acne, aging, and other common concerns. Their more intensive skin care treatments include chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and dermaplaning. Every option is tailored to individual skin types and uses premium products, such as Éminence Organic Skin Care and Image Skin Care. The spa also offers a variety of relaxation and beautifying treatments, from airbrush tanning or waxing.