Guests who use the voucher within 24 hours will receive an add’l Bartending class as a bonus
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Online class teach basic bartending techniques
- This online course will give information for all students to get certified in all 50 states.
- The class serves as a good first step towards getting students into the industry, to improve skills, or just for those looking to learn how to make great drinks.
- Over the past 25 years, Famous Bartending School designed leading bartender courses.
- This online program demonstrates Famous Bartending School's extensive expertise for creating comprehensive online bartending courses.
- In one or two weeks students can be certified and ready to enter one of the most rapidly growing industries in the nation.
- Famous Bartending School students learn and take the course at your own pace with no time limits
- The online course can be completed in as little as a couple of days.
- Training covers any type of bar.
- Famous Bartending School students learn a vast variety of updated popular drinks.
- No prior experience needed
- Famous Bartending School students can work in hotels, restaurants, sports bars, night clubs, resorts, etc.
- Famous Bartending School students often get inspired to create their own at-home bar School’s in NJ, and has 20 years in the bartending industry, 5 years as a bartending teacher, and 20 years as a owner of leading bars, nightclubs and cocktail catering companies .
About Famous Bartending School
Famous Bartending School has been training elite bartenders from across the tri-state area. It has a good reputation and can help the course participants get to work fast. The instructors have 15+ years of bartending experience and can teach students what it takes to succeed in the industry. Those who lead busy lives can discuss their class schedule with them and design it in such a way they are able to attend. And those who speak Spanish can also take part in the course because Famous Bartending School offers classes with one-on-one attention taught by Spanish instructors as well.