Players immerse themselves in a virtual escape adventure filled with magic, turn into wizards, solve puzzles & challenge a villain sorcerer
About This Deal
- Private virtual escape game: You and your group will make your way through the live-stream escape game without any outsiders.
- Available games: The Dark Tower
- Average length of game: 1 hour
- How customers participate: 10 minutes before the start of the game, customers receive a link to a live Zoom session with a game facilitator and make their way through a virtual story by screen sharing
- Booking time is in Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Additional person can be added for additional cost
About Fantasy Escape Games
Traditional gaming may get frustrating when characters refuse to go beyond their pre-programmed lines and scope of actions. Fantasy Escape Games overcomes these limitations, blending traditional escape room puzzling with interactive narrative adventure in an online format. Players can collaborate with their team to solve puzzles, interact with live characters, and ultimately, escape before the clock runs out. During their virtual experience, the team overcomes uniquely designed fantasy-themed puzzles, set to an adjustable difficulty level that you choose. While some puzzles have only one solution, players' creative choices are limitless and change the course of their adventure. Escape games are a great team-building activity for friends, families, couples, and coworkers.
A one-hour private experience is led over Zoom with a Game Master, and players can join in from anywhere in the world. From celebrating a special occasion to simply doing a fun activity, this is a special way for all types of groups to work together, helping them strengthen relationships and create new bonds.
- The Dark Tower: You and your group of fellow wizards must stop a dark sorcerer from completing his foul ritual in an hour's time, dooming the land of Seradel. Chose school of magic to master, overcome magical creatures, and battle a dark wizard before it's too late. Your creative choices are limitless in this adventure.
- Ghosts of Craven Manor: Fans of The Adams' Family have a chance to experience the fun and challenges of living in the world of shadows. Players' family of ghosts has enjoyed taking up residence in Craven Manor and scaring the locals. But now neighbors have had enough and hired an exorcist. Group can play as invisible poltergeists to stop an exorcist from evicting them and their neighborly ghostly group.