Those with pottery experience will be guided on throwing clay to make a mug and will learn advanced techniques
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: one pound of clay, a separate pottery wheel with all required tools, instructions and a 90-minute class
- 90-minute class includes:
- Wedging clay
- Pottery wheel set-up and the instruction on how to run the wheel
- Pottery making experience
- Wheel and tools cleaning
What to bring: shirts and shoes
Age restrictions: must be 16 or older
- Must be at least 52 inches tall to operate pottery wheels
* Ideal for those who have some experience of throwing clay on pottery wheels and like to learn advanced techniques
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming manga classes.
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
First class quality customer service stand us out from the competition.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring?
Just bring your passion for art in your birthday parties and studio will take care rest. All supplies included.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
always believe that there is an artist hidden inside each person - and my inspiration was to find that persons. With this business I help people to become more creative.
What do you love most about your job?
By teaching arts and sharing techniques, I always stay in process of making art and that's what I love about my job.