Experienced chimney sweeps clean the flue of soot and other buildup before inspecting it for safety hazards
About This Deal
- Service radius: within 25 miles of zip code 20707 or 20715
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Level 1 inspection is a visual inspection and gives a general assessment of the chimney’s condition
- Level 2 inspection involves a camera being run through the chimney and provides a detailed report of the chimney’s condition
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
About A Chat with First Class Chimney Services
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We provide professional service at a reliable price by using the highest quality products and people available to exceed our customers expectations. We pledge to do this at a fair price, while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction available.
What do you love most about your job? Dealing with customers by providing them the best customer satisfaction available.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? _Outstanding good reviews and referrals.