20-minute treatments harness low-level lasers to banish fat cells with minimal or no downtime
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Length of single treatment: 20 minutes
- A series of two weekly treatments for three to four weeks is recommended for optimal results.
About Flawless MedSpa
At Flawless MedSpa, the staff creates a nurturing environment where state-of-the-art cosmetic procedures pair with a spa-like emphasis on patient comfort. The team includes a medical director, nurses and several aestheticians, and together they pair their advanced knowledge of skincare concerns to clear complexions of everything from unwanted hair and unwelcome veins to wrinkles that showed up uninvited and claimed squatters rights. Injections of Botox and Juvederm temporarily diminish unflattering folds, and facials—fueled by SkinMedica skincare products—smooth complexions with formulas specifically tailored to treat rosacea, acne, and premature aging. Laser technology plays a starring role in redness-conquering photofacials, as well as the FDA-cleared i-Lipo system, which works to remove fat from the arms, legs, hips, and anywhere else that isn't responding well to diet, exercise, or the silent treatment.