Flotation tank sessions are aimed at promoting a feeling of calmness and deep relaxation
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
- The tank is 5-feet wide, 8-feet long, and 7-feet high
- Valid for new customers only
About flōt San Diego's float spa
Quiet. It isn't easy to come by these days. Thankfully, for residents of San Diego, silence can be found within the relaxing hygienic float chambers at flōt. Here, guests soothe themselves through by the quietude and stillness of highly purified and filtered floatation tanks. The personal chambers are filled with a solution of water and 1,200 lbs of epsom salt that suspends the body on its surface, simulating zero gravity. This sensory deprivation allow clients to relax their muscles, unplug their minds, and take a break from the stress of daily life. The spa follows meticulous purification and filtration processes without the use of chemicals and features showers and changing rooms.