Discover the city and its surroundings while flying in the cool Batman Plane airplane with your favorite superhero as your pilot
About This Deal
Welcome to FlyBatplane!
- Good for groups: yes
- Good for kids: yes
- Parking: yes
- Wifi: yes
- Takes reservations: yes
Flat rates for 1 adult and up to 2 children. All year round. Best birthday present ever!
- 30-minute ground trip of airport
- 1 lap in the air around the airport
- 30-minute flight
- 1-hour aerial tour of Chicago
- 2-hour aerial tour of Chicago
Batplane tour routes are customizable by YOU! You decide where to go, within a 25-mile radius of PWK, the Wheeling airport. You are not limited to just the lakefront downtown tour, and with the Batplane’s high wing advantage, your photos will capture everything. A dream come true experience for out-of-towners and local residents.
If you’d like to be picked up and fly out of your local airport, please contact us for special pricing. Also, you may qualify for one of our many discounts, so please inquire beforehand.
- The 30-minute ground tour of the airport is a fantastic way to ease nervous adults or children into aviation, without leaving the ground, while being a learning experience of airport operations. You’ll also be able to operate the radios in the plane and make radio calls. Available at any time of the day or night, and under most weather conditions. Snow welcomed!
- The 1-lap in the air around the airport offers the opportunity to experience flight at about 1000 feet off the ground without leaving sight of the airport. This lap is a rectangular pattern of the departing runway and duration varies depending on the arrival traffic.
- The 30-minute tour is ideal for those who just want to fly around the area (or see their house from the air) without having to go downtown. A favorite for children.
- The 1-hour tour is mostly a trip to downtown Chicago with a few loops to see the most famous landmarks.
- The 2-hour tour includes a combination of downtown Chicago (as many loops as you want), the rest of the city, suburbs, and if desired, a touch-n-go at a close-by airport.
For appointments/questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions and concerns please visit https://www.flybatplane.com/
For more pictures visit our Instagram and follow us at https://www.instagram.com/Batman_Plane/
Also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BatmanPlane
FAA inspected and authorized. Flights are subject to weather and weight limits. No security lines. Your very own VIP flight with a multilingual experienced pilot, 35 states and counting…