Guests stroll through a brewery, learn about the art of beer making from brewing masters, and try the company’s original beer varieties
About This Deal
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Tour schedule: every Saturday starting at 11 a.m.
- Click here to see what’s on tap & book the date you will be attending.
- Dunkel , Kolsch, Lager, Tripel Dunkel, Silver Star Bock…. And more !
About Franconia Brewing Company
Bringing two centuries of German brewing traditions to North Texas, Franconia Brewing Company remains committed to the original recipes and principles of using natural processes. The master brewers create signature beers with authentic Bavarian character while following environment-friendly practices. In result of their efforts, fresh craft beer is made to please taste buds of the brewery's guests as well as customers of partnering restaurants, pubs, and retail stores.
Some of the company's flagship products include:
- Dunkel: dark lager made with two-row malt, Munich, and roasted malts, and spiced with German hops (ABV: 4.4%)
- Kolsch: two-row pale malt, malted wheat, and Munich malt, as well as a special type of yeast give this light golden beer a refreshing taste with citrus and floral aromas (ABV: 4.8%)
- Silver Star Bock: The SilverStar Bock is brewed with a blend of Two Row, Munich and Caramel malts. Finished with some Northernbrewer Hops that gives this Bock ale a malt sweet aroma with some caramel and a slight hop note in the finish.