Professional pest control services banish unwanted guests such as ants, spiders, crickets, and ticks from businesses and residences
About This Deal
Frontline Exterminating’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Merchant is suspending all interior services and treatments unless absolutely necessary
- The team wears gloves and masks when entering home
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Frontline Exterminating’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Valid only within 40 miles of zip code 21227
- This service covers general pests and does not include specific treatments for bed bugs, german roaches, wood-destroying insects, and interior fleas
- Not valid for treating mice
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.