Take an online course that may help you reduce your insurance or a driver’s-ed course to get a learner’s permit; optional teen-driving book
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
$12 for an online state-approved basic driver-improvement course (BDI/TCAC) ($24 value)
- Course is useful for a traffic point or insurance reduction
$12 for an online state-approved Florida driver’s-ed course (TLSAE) ($24.95 value)
- Course is required for those applying for a learner’s permit
$7 for a Florida online mature-driver course ($14.95 value)
- With the completion of this course, drivers 55 and older can receive a senior driver insurance discount
$30 for a Florida online eight-hour intermediate course ($60 value)
- Course is for drivers who have received a second traffic ticket in one year or are ordered by a judge to attend
$8 for a Teach Your Teen to Drive…And Stay Alive book ($16.95 value)
- A parent/teen driving book applicable to all 50 states
About Funny in Florida Traffic School
Like many traffic or driving schools, Funny in Florida Traffic School helps teens, adults, and seniors get their driver's licenses and reduce their auto-insurance rates through driving courses. Unlike other schools, Funny in Florida relies on humor to not only entertain students, but also help them retain the information.
Funny in Florida's online courses mix humor in with illustrations, charts, and video clips, and periodic quizzes alert you to any areas you may want to spend more time on. Many satisfy the exacting requirements of court-mandated traffic courses, including an eight-hour course designed to make aggressive drivers engage in more responsible driving practices. And unlicensed drivers younger than 18 can take Funny in Florida's online driver's-permit test, instead of packing up a picnic lunch and waiting for hours to take the paper test at the DMV.