What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is listed per person based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Affordable World no later than 12/22/21.
Know Before You Go
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required in order to travel on Affordable World’s Thailand tour.
- Additional taxes & fees: $475 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 11/8/21, all air passengers 2 years or older arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days (Travelers Fully Vaccinated) before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Official language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht
- Drive on the left side of the road.
COVID-19 in Thailand: Per CDC guidelines, international travel is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Before you embark on your trip, please view the latest travel information for Thailand.
You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare on Singapore Airlines (Star Alliance) from
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Flight from Bangkok to Phuket
- Round-trip airport transfers for both domestic and international flights
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742.
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G or similar in Bangkok
- 4 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Mai Khao Phuket, Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach or similar in Phuket
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and one lunch
- Orientation tour in each city
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
See Thailand’s Buddhist temples, historic sites, and gorgeous beaches on this 10-day tour from Affordable World. Along with guided excursions, you’ll have free time to explore on your own.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Thailand.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Tour a flower market and visit towering Buddha statues in Bangkok.
- Day 4: Visit Damnoen Saduak, one of Thailand’s most famous floating markets.
- Day 5: Spend the day at leisure in Bangkok.
- Day 6: Transfer to the island paradise of Phuket.
- Days 7 and 8: Use this free time to lounge on the beach or take an optional tour.
- Day 9: Take a morning tour of Phuket and admire Sino-Portuguese architecture of Old Town.
- Day 10: Fly back to the United States.
Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; one child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at the time of travel.
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- The Landmark of Bangkok tour ($45/person)
- Dinner cruise by Grand Pearl ($50/person)
- Elephant World Sanctuary and the Bridge over River Kwai tour with lunch ($90/person)
- Patong Night Market tour with local seafood dinner ($45/person; minimum of 8 participants)
- Phang Nga Bay and James Bond island tour with lunch ($50/person, minimum of 4 participants)
Phi Phi Island by speed boat tour with lunch ($95/person)
- 3-night upgrade to an executive suite at Pullman G Bangkok or similar (last 3-night only) (from $219/person, based on double occupancy)
- 4-night upgrade to an executive suite at Pullman G Bangkok or similar (from $259/person, based on double occupancy)
- 4-night upgrade to a club room at Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket or similar (from $309/person, based on double occupancy)
- 4-night upgrade to a deluxe lagoon-view room at Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket or similar (from $189/person, based on double occupancy)
- Promotional value expires Dec 23, 2021. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/22/21 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please be sure to check the US Embassy & Consulate in Thailand website for the most important and up to date COVID-19 travel information
- **Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required** in order to travel on Affordable World's Thailand tour, and must be completed at least 14 days prior to the tour start date
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 11/8/21, all air passengers 2 years or older arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days (Travelers Fully Vaccinated) before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight; more information on this testing requirement can be found here
- An insurance policy: All travelers must provide Medical Insurance indicating that the insurance covers all medical expenditures including COVID-19, and worth more than or at least USD 50,000 click here for more information
- Airline surcharge fee may apply for some departures
- Deviation fee not included when extending the stay; an airline surcharge fee may apply when you extend your stay
- All travelers to Thailand departing on or after January 01, 2022 must ensure they are eligible to enter Thailand and produce all required entry documentation for this vacation; requirements and restrictions may depend on different factors including but not limited to: your country of residence, passport nationality, transit points, as well as previous travel history; please visit Tourism Authority of Thailand Newsroom's website for the full requirements
- Exceptions to the vaccination requirement apply to children under 12 years of age (at the time of travel), who do not qualify for vaccination, however they will be required to comply with all other entry conditions and must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent or guardian on the reservation
- All guests are required to undergo an RT-PCR test at their reserved accommodation upon arrival in Bangkok and an antigen test on day 6-7, all required testing fees should be paid directly to the hotel by the traveler. All customers are required to check relevant travel advisories to and from the countries to which they are traveling; this includes layovers for connecting flights, as well as entry requirements for your return back to the US
- $475 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.