What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is listed per person based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Affordable World no later than 1/19/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo:
- Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi options:
- $1,000 (1/13/22–3/24/22)
- $700 (3/31/22–6/30/22)
- Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi & Adaaran Prestige Vadoo options:
- $1,150 (1/13/22–3/24/22)
- $950 (3/31/22–10/27/22)
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Please be sure to visit the U.S. Mission to the Maldives website for the most important and up to date COVID-19 travel information.
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 12/6/21, all air passengers regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding a U.S. bound flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Official language: Dhivehi, thought English is widely spoken
- Currency: USD and Maldivian rufiyaa
COVID-19 in Maldives: Per CDC guidelines, international travel is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Maldives' site here. Before you embark on your trip, please view the latest travel information for Maldives.
You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare on Emirates Airlines & Qatar Airways from
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Round-trip airport transfers via speedboat
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Transportation between Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi and Adaaran Prestige Vadoo (Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi & Adaaran Prestige Vadoo options only)
- Your return flight will land in the U.S on Day 8
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi Option Hotel (5 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi in Lhohifushi, Kaafu Atoll
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi & Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Option Hotels (5 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi in Lhohifushi, Kaafu Atoll
- 2 nights of accommodations at Adaaran Prestige Vadoo in Vaadhoo, Kaafu Atoll
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the resort’s main restaurant
- Select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunrise) (Malé - 5 nights), from $649 per person.
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunset) (Malé - 5 nights), from $759 per person.
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunrise) (Malé - 3 nights), from $449 per person.
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa (Sunset) (Malé - 3 nights), from $509 per person.
- Upgrade to Adaaran Prestige Vadoo (Sunset Villa) (Malé - 2 nights), from $149 per person.
- Upgrade to Adaaran Prestige Vadoo (Honeymoon Villa) (Malé - 2 nights), from $199 per person.
Ideas for Your Vacation
These 7-day vacations from Affordable World offer you to enjoy the luxury at the heart of Maldives. On this 5 nights package at the small island of Lhohifushi. It is a tropical paradise for travelers looking for beaches with while sands, turquoise waters and palm trees. The tranquil atmosphere of this retreat is perfect for enjoying water sports, sunbathing, and simply forgetting about the hustle and bustle of the busy modern world.
Take it to the next level to the prestigious Kaafu Atoll for two nights on this package where time ceases to exist and the voice of the Indian Ocean beckons you to her shores. As the gateway to the South Atolls, Vadoo possesses its own exotic reef teeming with vibrant aquatic flora and fauna. On nearly all of the 1,190 islands on the Maldives—of which only 200 are inhabited—powdery white-sand beaches give way to a gentle turquoise wake. Beneath the surface are more than 3,000 coral reefs. Go snorkeling or scuba diving to see a vast array of marine life, including colorful tropical fish, manta rays, and turtles
- World-renowned beaches: The Maldives’ beaches were rated second in the world in National Geographic’s list of the top 10 beaches.
- Scuba diving: Vaadhoo is the home of the renowned Vaadhoo Caves which are perfect for both scuba diving and snorkeling, and feature soft corals, gorgonians, jackfish, and other spectacular examples of marine life
- Go surfing at Lohis Break, off Lhohifushi island, with best surfing conditions happening from May to October
- Getting around: Choose between a seaplane, speedboat, or dhoni, a boat used by locals; a network of local ferries will also help you get from island to island
Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with infants; please contact Affordable World for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Promotional value expires Jan 19, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 1/19/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the US
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 12/6/21, all air passengers regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding a US bound flight; more information on this testing requirement can be found here
- Please be sure to check the US Mission to Maldives website for the most important and up to date COVID-19 travel information as COVID-19 Testing (PCR and/or Serology) and other entry & exit requirements apply for travelers; COVID documentation required for island travel
- Please consider adding a travel protection plan to your trip to guard against unforeseen circumstances, click here for more information
- Deviation fee not included when extending the stay; an airline surcharge fee may apply when you extend your stay
- Additional fee to travel solo: Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi options: $700 (3/31/22-6/30/22) or $1,000 (1/13/22-3/24/22); Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi & Adaaran Prestige Vadoo options: $950 (3/31/22-10/27/22) or $1,150 (1/13/22-3/24/22)
- Airline surcharge fee may apply for some departures
- All customers are required to check relevant travel advisories to and from the countries to which they are traveling; this includes layovers for connecting flights, as well as entry requirements for your return back to the US.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.