Affordable World: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
10-Day Tour of Japan and China with Airfare
This 10-day tour of Japan and China takes you to gold-flecked Buddhist temples, Mount Fuji, and Tiananmen Square. We’ve highlighted some of our favorite stops below, but you’ll have plenty of leisure time to explore on your own or take optional side tours. For a more detailed itinerary, click here. The tour includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Fuel surcharges on airline tickets
- Round-trip airport transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Okura Hotel East 21 Tokyo or similar in Tokyo
- 1 night of accommodations at Tominoko Hotel or similar at Mount Fuji
- 2 nights of accommodations at The Westin Miyako or similar in Kyoto
- 3 nights of accommodations at New Otani Chang Fu Gong or similar in Beijing
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and one dinner
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admission(s) of the sightseeing place(s) indicated in the itinerary
- Orientation tour in each city
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Kaiseki dinner on day 3 ($99/person; 5-person minimum)
- Nara and Osaka excursion with lunch on day 6 ($80/person)
- Japan culture/Gion Corner Entertainment and dinner on day 6 ($99/person)
- Forbidden City tour on day 8 ($28/person)
- Great Wall and Sacred Way tour on day 9 ($49/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board an overnight flight bound for Tokyo.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tokyo and unwind after your flight.
- Day 3: Take a sightseeing tour of Tokyo.
- Day 4: Soak up views of Mt. Fuji during a scenic cruise on Lake Ashi.
- Day 5: Explore Japan’s former capital of Kyoto, home to UNESCO World Heritage sites Nijo Castle and the Golden Pavilion.
- Day 6: Enjoy a free day in Kyoto.
- Day 7: Take a flight to Beijing.
- Day 8: See Beijing’s major sights on a city tour.
- Day 9: Go where the wind takes you during a free day in Beijing.
- Day 10: Depart for the US aboard an international flight.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Affordable World Tours contact and redemption instructions. Book by 2/7/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $750 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip in Beijing at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee $100 per person. Airline surcharge fee may apply. Hotel accommodation and airport transfer out not included.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the voucher shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the voucher, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of adults that can stay in one room is two. One child can stay with two parents in the same room without an extra bed. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable World for details.