You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-Night Bahamas Cruise. On the ship you’ll enjoy multiple restaurants, a variety of talented performers in the Grand Theater, a buzzing casino, an active pool deck with wonderful vistas and lots of fun venues with live music. Once on the island, you can snorkel, swim with dolphins, relax at a beautiful beach resort or take a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. As a special promotional bonus, add a 3rd or 4th person to your cabin for just $50 more, a great option for families and close friends. Each option includes:
2 nights for two, three, or four aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an inside or an ocean-view cabin, depending on option purchased
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Board the ship as early as noon to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities before the ship departs at 6:00 p.m.
Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, or relaxing a beautiful beach resort with lunch.
Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL.
How to Book
1. Choose departure dates from drop-down menu or “See Options” button. Taxes will be collected at the time of booking. 2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes. 3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to your account to view your voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 7/20/17.
Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
1. What travel documents are required? US born travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel. If staying overnight in the Bahamas, a passport is required. If traveling from another country, please check with your consulate for required documents.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Gratuities are $12.95 per person per night or $25.90 per person in total.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, WiFi is $15 per device or $25 for the full 2 night cruise.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for two, three or four guests depending on the what was purchased. Additional guests can always be added at the time of booking.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
What You Get
Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Taxes: Government fees and taxes of $66.43 per person not included; collected at time of booking.
Additional fees: $12.95 per person per night or $25.90 per person in total.
Meals are included; restaurants and bars are available at additional cost.
Know Before You Go
A passport is recommended, but a government-issued ID and birth certificate can also be used.
Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
Official language: English
Currency: Bahamian dollar and US dollar
One voucher covers two, three, or four people
Two pools and two hot tubs
Multiple sun decks
Casino with slots and table games
Multiple restaurants, lounges, and bars available at additional cost
Spa and fitness center
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
Book by 7/20/17 or promo value expires
Reservation required, subject to availability; trip may be cancelled w/refund if not enough vouchers are bought for that date
Alternate departure dates or gateways may be available for additional fee
All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
Must be 18 or older to check in
Credit card required at booking and check-in
Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to confirm
A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the U.S
Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
$12.95 gratuity per person per night or $25.90 per person on the cruise not included
Government fees and taxes of $66.43 per person not included; collected at time of booking.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Interior and Ocean-View Cabin
One queen bed
Standard occupancy: 2
Maximum occupancy: 4
Adding occupants above standard: subject to third/fourth passenger cruise rate
Want to learn about other onboard specials for your cruise? Please ask at the time of booking.