After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line 140,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
Cruise (2 nights)
- 2 nights in an ocean-view cabin aboard the Grand Celebration cruise ship to Grand Bahama Island or the Grand Classica cruise ship to Nassau Paradise Island.
- Cruise to the Bahamas for as low as $89 per person in the prime cruise season or $178 for two. Special 10-drink options are available on some cruise dates.
Attractions & Meals
- All meals onboard (specialty restaurants not included)
- Theater shows, live music, pool-deck parties, day in The Bahamas
- Spa and beauty salon and full casino available
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. Aboard the Grand Celebration or the Grand Classica, you’ll enjoy delicious meals, talented performers in multiple lounges and the Grand Theater, buzzing casinos, and active pool decks with wonderful vistas. Additional land and sea excursions are available for purchase on the ship, including snorkeling, swimming with dolphins and all-inclusive resort beach days.
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many amenities. You must be onboard by 4 p.m., and the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive in the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy excursions while discovering the wonders of Grand Bahama Island or Nassau. The ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 3: Return to West Palm Beach, Florida, at 7 a.m. from Grand Bahamas and 8:00 a.m. from Nassau.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required?
A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard?
Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard?
Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher?
Each voucher is good for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one voucher. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?
No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
- One voucher covers a cruise for two people.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.