What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Available within a 5-mile radius of the property
Hotel at a Glance: The Alloy King of Prussia - a DoubleTree by Hilton
Situated just 1 mile away from one of America’s biggest shopping malls, The newly renovated The Alloy King of Prussia - a DoubleTree by Hilton features a seasonal heated outdoor pool, two restaurants, and complimentary local shuttle services for a comfortable, convenient stay.
- Start the day right with a cup of freshly brewed coffee in the lobby
Enjoy Breakfast at The Market (opening October 1st 2020)
- Hammer and Fire: offers drinks in the lobby and dinner options Wednesday to Saturday from 4 pm to 10 pm
- Break a sweat during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center, which offers cardio equipment, free weights, and more.
- Relax in one of the newly renovated guest rooms.
- Explore the area: Take a walk through one of America’s historic wartime camps at Valley Forge National Historic Park, just 5 miles away.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania: Revolutionary History at Every Turn
Colonial and revolutionary history surround King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. George Washington led troops to battle in nearby Germantown, and Valley Forge National Historical Park houses the general’s original headquarters and several soldier monuments. Still standing in the park today are the Muhlenberg Bridage Huts, which Washington’s men built in order to stave off the harsh winter. In the summer months, they’re staffed with historical interpreters, who are there to help guests get a feel for daily life in the Valley Forge camps.
The town is also located in the suburbs of another city drenched in history: Philadelphia. Take the 20-mile drive the historic Center City neighborhood to visit Independence Hall—birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution—or see the approximately 2,000-pound bell at the Liberty Bell Center.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets up to 75 lbs. may be added for an additional $75 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two restaurants
- Complimentary shuttle service (within a 5-mile radius)
- Fitness center
- Outdoor patio
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Alloy King of Prussia - a DoubleTree by Hilton
- Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL; 28 mi)
- Nearest train stop: DeKalb St Station (1 mi)
- Cab fare: about $70 from PHL
- Distance from Philadelphia: 20 miles