What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an Aloft king room or Aloft double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in an Aloft double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Aloft Miami Airport
There’s a slice of Miami’s famous nightlife right inside this new hotel—Aloft Miami Airport— as mixologists pour signature drinks at the bar. It’s the perfect way to start the night before heading to the clubs downtown or in Miami Beach.
- In-room amenities: a 42-inch TV and WiFi, plus a mini-fridge for chilling drinks.
- Palm trees and sunshine set the scene for swimming in the outdoor pool.
- Open 24/7: the fitness center and a snack shop with both sweets and healthy options.
- Bring Fido: the hotel’s pet-friendly policy means that the whole family, including dogs, can stay together.
Miami: Balmy Climate and Vibrant Nightlife in South Florida
Towering skyscrapers, high-rise condos, and performing-arts buildings punctuate the skyline of downtown Miami. During the day, the area is filled with busy professionals headed to and from the office, but at night it becomes an entertainment hot spot as bars and lounges open their doors. It’s also home to AmericanAirlines Arena, where you’ll find big-name headliners—think U2 and Madonna—as well as Miami Heat games. Next door, Bayside Marketplace is a nice spot to eat dinner and do some shopping along Biscayne Bay.
Take Route 1A across the bay and you’ll find yourself in Miami Beach. The southernmost portion, South Beach, is known all over the world for its vibrant, pastel-colored art-deco hotels and rollicking nightlife. But the rest of Miami Beach has charms of its own. Water temperatures at the city’s pristine beaches stay on the good side of 70 degrees all year long, and views of the Atlantic Ocean are unparalleled. A seaside boardwalk stretches for more than 70 blocks, providing a scenic pathway for jogging, biking, or conga-lining your way from North Beach to South Beach.
Aloft King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Aloft Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking - $7 per day
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (fees apply)
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour snack shop
- 24-hour gym
- Flat-screen TVs in rooms
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Aloft Miami Airport
- Nearest airport: Miami International (MIA; 3 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from MIA, including a 15% tip