What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an oceanfront one-bedroom suite
- Up to four kids 16 or younger stay free
$16 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Access to water amenities
- Use of in-room safe
- Daily in-room premium blend coffee
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
Hotel at a Glance: Beach Cove Resort
At Beach Cove Resort, you can kick off your vacation with a margarita by the beach at the seasonal Breeze’s Beach Bar and Grill. From here, you can easily reach the three oceanfront hot tubs or the three seasonally heated pools surrounded by an expansive tropical deck. The seasonal lazy river isn’t too far either; it’ll take you along a 350-foot stretch of serene waters.
- Private oceanfront balconies: Watch the Atlantic waves crash in. Inside, suites are outfitted with efficiency kitchens, blackout drapes, and WiFi and coffee.
- Distance from boardwalk: 12 miles
- The Town Center at Beach Cove offers a fun and exciting hub for guests of all ages. Featuring a card-operated arcade, oceanfront bar and dining, the Town Center is the place for families to unwind after a day at the beach or enjoy the cool air-conditioned fun zone.
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Fresh Seafood, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
North Myrtle Beach is at the tip of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The town’s Cherry Grove Pier bustles with activity during the fishing season, and you can rent a rod nearby to take your place alongside veteran anglers. Nearby restaurants serve up fresh, cooked-to-order seafood including crab and shrimp.
About a half-hour southwest of North Myrtle Beach is Myrtle Beach proper, which USA Today named one of the best family vacation spots in the United States. That was in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than 1 mile. Hop into one of the SkyWheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city.
Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Includes efficiency kitchen
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $16 resort fee includes: access to water amenities, WiFi, use of in-room safe, daily in-room premium blend coffee, and unlimited local and toll free calls
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Direct beach access
- Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs (outdoor pools/hot tubs are heated seasonally)
- Lazy river (seasonal)
- Seasonal beachfront bar and grill
- Racquetball court
- Fitness center
Please note: For the safety of our guests and employees, select outlets and amenities may be limited or unavailable.
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $16 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $100 refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beach Cove Resort
- Located right on the south border of North Myrtle Beach; within walking distance of Myrtle Beach
- Distance from Myrtle Beach: less than 10 miles