What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $9 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase. $50 credit card hold paid at check-in.
- Effective July 28th: all guest will be required to wear a face covering when in an indoor public space within the hotel.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel
This family-friendly hotel is just half a mile from Universal Orlando, 6 miles from SeaWorld, and 9 miles from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Even better, the hotel has a shuttle service to many of Orlando’s top theme parks, saving guests hassle and money.
- In-room amenities include a microwave and a mini fridge, plus free WiFi.
- Where to eat: Sharky & Jack’s Bar & Grille serves breakfast and dinner, and Shades Deli is open until midnight.
- Splashy fun with an outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs
- Practice your shots: at the onsite half-basketball court.
- Full concierge service in the lobby allows guests to book packages and tours, including tickets to SeaWorld, Universal and Disney, along with transportation shuttle service to all three theme parks.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- SeaWorld & Universal shuttle service is free
- Guests need to cover a $5.00 charge per guest for the Walt Disney World shuttle to the Epcot Transportation Hub, and from there the shuttle service to all of the Walt Disney World attractions.
- Reservations are required for the shuttle service, hotel guests can book this service 48 hours before their scheduled arrival at the hotel and all shuttles must be booked at least 12 hours in advance.
- Guest will not be able to board the shuttles without a reservation and reservations can be made here
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $9 resort fee includes: daily self-parking and schedule shuttle to Universal Studios theme parks.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor heated pool
- Two outdoor hot tubs (temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
- Shuttles To Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Aquatica and CityWalk (included with resort fee)
- Fitness center (open 7am-10pm)
- Basketball court
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $9 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $50 credit card hold paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO, including a 10% tip