What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn
In 1916, rancher Reuben “Ruby” Syrett moved his family to the southern Utah wilderness. The family, impressed by the red-rock formations in nearby Bryce Canyon, decided to open a “tourist rest” for visitors (the canyon soon would become a national park). Nearly 100 years later, Ruby’s grandchildren and great-grandchildren still run the place, now called Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn, which lies just a couple of miles from the entrance to the park.
- Start the day right with complimentary breakfast served daily.
- Winter activities: cross-country skiing, ice skating, and horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Family-style dining: Cowboy’s Buffet & Steak Room serves up steak, ribs, and seafood.
- Stock up on souvenirs at the general store, which carries southwestern jewelry and pottery, and petrified wood.
Bryce Canyon City, Utah: Gateway to Bryce Canyon National Park
The terrain at Bryce Canyon National Park is unlike any other in the world. The canyon is filled with “hoodoos”—limestone, sandstone, and mudstone formations that have eroded over thousands of years into oddly shaped spires. Bryce Canyon City, the closest town to the park’s entrance, acts as a gateway to this unusual landscape.
Thousands of visitors flock to Bryce Canyon each year to hike the trails, take guided horseback or muleback rides into the canyon, or simply drive to scenic lookout points. While most visitors come between May and October, winter is a great time to see the park, as it is often less crowded. Most of Bryce Canyon’s trails and roads stay open all year long. The park even leaves a few of them unplowed in winter for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs with a maximum weight of 100 lbs or less may be added for an additional $30 per dog per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated pool, outdoor seasonal pool, and hot tub
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Complimentary parking
- Basketball court
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Complimentary WiFi
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn
- Nearest airport: Cedar City Regional Airport (CDC; 90 mi)