What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Cambria Hotel Summerville - Charleston
Each aspect of the Cambria Hotel Summerville - Charleston has been curated for the modern traveler. Consider their lounge and restaurant area, for instance—early in afternoon, the space’s modern flair and contemporary design lends itself towards welcoming guests and lunchtime gatherings. Earlier in the day, the in-house barista can whip up a coffee to help kick-start travelers, while late evenings call for craft beers between friends at the bar. Other modern amenities at the hotel include:
- A pool: Escape the heat in the hotel’s outdoor pool, or lounge poolside and work on that tan while taking in the sights of nearby palm trees.
- The entertainment: Guests can relax and unwind with their favorite shows or local news thanks to flat screen TV’s and complimentary WiFi.
- The gym: Continue your workout routine with the hotel’s gym—equipped with free weights, ellipticals, and treadmills.
- Summerville: Check out Azaela Park’s 12 acres of blooming flowers and the historical Summerville-Dorchester Museum.
North Charleston, South Carolina: Family-Friendly City with Hiking Trails and Live Theater
Located about 15 minutes from downtown Charleston, North Charleston is a friendly residential community in the heart of the Lowcountry. Bloomberg Businessweek named it one of America’s most fun, affordable cities in 2011, noting the many family-owned shops and restaurants in the historic district. At North Charleston Wannamaker County Park, you can hike and bike along miles of woodland trails or rent a paddleboat and go cruising along the lagoon. Another popular destination is the North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, where you can see concerts, Broadway musicals, and the South Carolina Stingrays hockey team.
To the south you’ll find Charleston, which was recently named one of the best historic destinations in the country by U.S. News & World Report. Georgian mansions line the waterfront, the spires of colonial-era churches punctuate the skyline, and horse-drawn carriages clop along cobblestone streets. In recent years, Charleston has merged its Old South roots with a strong arts and culture scene. The streets are lined with top-tier galleries and antique stores, and you can catch live jazz performances at night.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: complimentary upgrade based on availability (higher floors or larger rooms when available)
- Restaurant/bar (closed for the time being)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Cambria Hotel Summerville - Charleston
- Nearest Airport: Charleston International Airport (CHS; 17 miles)
- Cab fare: About $55
- Distance from Charelston: 25 miles