What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two in a standard room or superior room
- Kids 5 or younger stay free
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals, snacks, and unlimited beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
Guests staying at the property on 12/31/22 have the New Years Eve Gala dinner included in their stay
Hotel at a Glance: Cancun Bay Resort
Cancun Bay Resort lies at the northern end of the Hotel Zone, putting downtown nightclubs and offshore excursions within easy reach. But with the resort’s all-inclusive perks and sandy Caribbean beach, it can be hard to leave the property.
- All-inclusive package: Food and drinks are covered, as well as WiFi and activities.
- Fresh air: Each room has a balcony or terrace; superior rooms add ocean views.
- International cuisine ranges from sushi to pasta.
- Best spots to relax: the quiet pool or the huge hot tub with its own bar
- Spa day: Massages in a beachside palapa hut melt stress away (fees apply).
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is approximately 13.5 miles or 24 minutes from Cancún International Airport (CUN).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two guests. Additional occupant fees are as follows: $75 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $40 per night for each additional guest 6–12; kids 5 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Standard Room and Superior Room
- One double bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $75 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $40 per night for each additional guest 6–12; kids 5 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Bars and restaurants
- Two pools
- Hot tub
- Massage services (fees apply)
- Free WiFi
- Ping pong
- Reading area
- Concierge service
- Car rental
- Direct beach access
- Cancellation policy per option:
▪ Standard Room (7-Day CXL) and Superior Room (7-Day CXL): 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
▪ Standard Room (No CXL) and Superior Room (No CXL): All reservations are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Cancun Bay Resort
- Nearest airport: Cancun International (CUN; 14 mi/22 km)