What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room
Hotel at a Glance: Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport
The modern hotel offers a convenient stay for business travelers who want to stay close to the airport with easy access to the business hub. The spacious rooms are equipped with desks and ergonomic chairs for work on the go. Modern amenities help guests relax after a day of exploring Mesa, shopping, or work.
- Make a splash in the heated outdoor pool or soak in the whirlpool.
- Start the day off with breakfast at the Bistro and come back later in the day for dinner or a drink at the bar.
- Pump some iron and enjoy a workout at the well-equipped fitness center.
- Stay connected with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
Mesa, Arizona: Outdoor Recreation and Culture in the Valley of the Sun
Mesa belongs to the Phoenix metropolitan area, a region often referred to as “the Valley of the Sun” because it has an average of 320 sunny days per year. The agreeable climate and surplus of surrounding suburbs means there’s no shortage of things to do nearby. You can hike amid the tree-size saguaro cacti on the McDowell Sonoran Preserve trails, or peruse the boutiques and art galleries in downtown Scottsdale.
In downtown Mesa, stop at the Arizona Museum of Natural History to learn how the Southwest has developed over the last 4.5 billion years. Here, you can admire dinosaur fossils and pan for gold in the History Courtyard. Mesa is also home to some of Arizona’s most distinguished golf courses. More than 40 lie within a half-hour drive of downtown, with challenging layouts that range from desert terrain to traditional links.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $10 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking ($10 per day)
- Mini-refrigerator and microwave in room
- Complimentary airport shuttle to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport
- Nearest airport: Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA; 2 miles)
- Cab fare: about $15 including a 15% tip